Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Title:WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE

Well,I really don't have much to blog about but it has ben two weeks since my last post so I thought I better write something or I'm going to get in that patern where these posts become nine months apart again.I was sick all last week.Ughhhh,it is horrible to be sick when you have two children to take care of.Really though,it wasn't too bad.Avery is such a good baby and Maggie was very understanding.I think she was happy to get to watch more tv than usual.I took full advantage of that.I'm telling you what though.My house was in quite a state by the time Saturday rolled around.I woke up and actually felt pretty good.I thought I would try to get some cleaning done.Well then my mother in law called and asked if me and the girls wanted to go to town with her.Okay,let's see.Stay home and clean or go out to eat and shop.I think you know what I did.Well I got the most amazing deal on a comforter set.It had been $200.00 and I got it for $49.00!I know!!And the best part was my mother in law bought it for me.What a blessing she is!We always have a good time together.So Saturday night,I spent most of the evening cleaning.It was actually kind of fun because I had also bought some new cleaning products while we were out.I LOVE cleaning products.Well,I think that pretty much brings you(whoever in the world reads this)up to date.Have a great Wednsday everyone.

3 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

Thanks for the comment Tasha. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm looking forward to checking up on you guys now. Have a great weekend!

Darlene R. said...

So hey woman, I know there's more happening over here at Halterman Happenings!! What's up chicky??

I'm going to my very first gun show in the morning! I know...you're laughing right now, aren't you?

YeeHaw!
Love you babe,
Darlene

Abrah said...

Well, I just discovered your bog today and am so happy! Keep posting and don't worry about whether someone else will want to read it or not...just do it. If they don't want to read it, they won't. Some of us having nothing else to do so we will. :) I miss you guys!