Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well,I've Done It Again

Good Grief!It has been over a month since my last post.I always say,I'm going to blog more often but it never happens.I just get so caught up in reading others blogs(it seems like I discover a new one everyday!)that I forget to update mine.So lets see.What have we been up to?I guess I will start with Maggie.Oh what fun she is these days.I guess you could say she likes to chalenge me!Some days she is so good.She obeys the first time she is told to do something,she randomely comes up and gives me a big hug and say's "you know what mommmy,I love you".Melts my heart!And then there are other days where I could pull my hair out.Sometimes I wonder if she is just acting out because of the changes that have happened in her life in the past few months.We moved,changed churches,had a new baby and she has started preschool.That is a lot for anyone and she is three.Sometimes I think maybe I expect too much out of her.I think we probably all question our parenting skills from time to time.We just started a study in Sunday School called Sheperding A Childs Heart.Man is it good.The whole premise of the book is we can't just focus on the behavior of the child we have to get to the heart.And the only one who can change their heart is God.We just have to guide them.I would encourage anyone who has kids to get this book.Maggie LOVES preschool.I knew she would.If it is organized and structured Maggie is going to like it.She is learning so much too.Things I would not have thought to teach her.She has even learned the Pledge of Allegiance.It is so cute to here her say it.The other day we were sitting on the front porch where we have a flag and she picked up her favorite outside kitty and put it's paw over it's heart while she said the pledge.I was trying so hard not to laugh!Okay,lets move on to Avery.What can I say,she is perfect!I guess I am a little biased.But really she is just such a good baby.Hardley ever cries.I can't beleive she is 4 months already.That went so fast!I love the stage she is in right now.She is really discovering things around her and she smiles so big.She is Fascinated with Maggie!She got her first cold over the weekend.SO SAD!She really isn't a fan of the nose sucker!She seems to be getting over it quickly though.Not too much exciting going on with me or Scott.We just celebrated our 6th anniversary a couple of weeks ago.Next weekend we are going to a Selah concert to celebrate.I am so excited!They are my favorite group.Well,this is crazy long so I will end this now.Enjoy this beautiful time of the year.It is my favorite!

1 comment:

Darlene R. said...

Ok, so tell me, HOW did I miss your anniversary? HOW? HOW?
I am such a great friend! Sorry that I missed it :(

I was surprised to see that you posted. You need too get some pictures on here, woman!