Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let's Give This Another Try!

Well,I have deceided to give this whole blog thing another try.It has been roughly nine months since my last post so obviously a lot has happened.But for the sake of time,I will just focus on the big things.The biggest and best thing that has happened is a sweet little baby girl named Avery Grace.She was born on May 27th,2008.Maggie is a very proud big sister and has made the adjustment very well.Avery is such a good baby.She has a very pleasant personality.She is really starting to get into that fun stage where she smiles a lot and coo's.Maggie turned three back in June.She is a good little girl most of the time but she can also throw a pretty good fit when she doesn't get her way.We're "working" on that though!In other news,we moved back at the begining of May.It was a busy month to say the least! We LOVE our new house.It is right next door to the animal hospital I have worked at for the last 10 years.The house is where the vet and his family used to live.They bought a new house about 10 minutes away.I have always loved this house.Before Scott and I were married I used to house sit for the doctor when they were out of town.I never dreamed I would get to live here some day.I feel SO BLESSED!GOD is SO GOOD!!So after we moved we found that our church was really farther away than we wanted to drive so we have started attending a new church here in town and we love it.Well,I think that pretty much brings you up to speed.Obviously I have left a lot out but this is long enough the way it is.Later!

No comments: