Thursday, September 13, 2007

Do Cat's Go To Heaven?

Well,yesterday was a sad day.When I got to work,Dr.C told me that Hashbrown's foot was very infected and he had had several seizures the day before.I then had to make a decision on what I wanted to do next.Being that he was an older cat and he was going to be an outside cat out at my mom and dad's I deceided that the best thing to do was to put him down.It would just be to hard to give a cat medicine twice a day to control seizures when half the time you can't find a cat that lives outside.And,I think it would have been nearly impossible to find him an indoor home with someone else with that kind of baggage.I would have taken him myself but my cat Vivian pretty much loathes other cats.So,that is that.I am just glad that I found him or who knows what would have happened to him.With his horrible infection and seizures,he would not have stood much of a chance fending for himself.At least this way he was just able to go to sleep peacefully while I held him.I hope my next post is happier.

1 comment:

It is written. said...

Romans 8:21 says that all creation is waiting for the revelation of God's true children because through no fault of its own all creation was subjected to the curse of sin.
It also says that all creation is groaning for that day to be released from this curse.
So, yes. Whether in heaven or on the new earth, all things will be restored.
Jesus said: I make ALL THINGS new. He did not say he would make all new things.
Death will have no victory or sting.
Your cat's spirit returned to its Creator where it came from.
Get to Heaven. Believe in Jesus and live it. Then you will be with Him and your cat again forever.
I know me and my Kitties will be together again with Jesus forever.